A fishing shirt should be functional, and that’s exactly what the short sleeve Hooksetter shirt brings to the water. These are the best fishing shirts for any type of species you’re chasing. They feature a breathable Nylon fabric, a rubber forceps clip, oversized pockets with magnetic closure, and a hidden microfiber sunglasses swatch on the bottom flap. Snag a couple, at least, because these will be your new go-to fishing shirts.
- Breathable Nylon Supplex fabric
- Microfiber sunglasses cloth on bottom hem
- Rubber clip on front chest pocket to attach forceps
- Mesh venting in yoke
- Tabbed button collar - hidden button under stylish collar
- Bi-swing venting system for full range of motion and breathability
- Right chest zippered pocket large enough for phone or tackle box
- Left chest double pocket with magnetic closure for easy entry
- Elbow button to keep sleeves in place when rolled up
- Full fit through the shoulders; athletic fit through the body
Machine wash cold. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do not use fabric softener.
Best shirts I own and it ain’t even close
My go to shirt for just about everything. Very comfortable.
But too heavy for Texas heat and sweating
This is by far one of my favorite shirts for fly fishing. Exactly what I want when I’m out on a nice day. Breathable and comfortable.