Do you hunt dry fields for waterfowl? We’ve got the perfect pants for you. These brush pants in Late Season Wetland pattern are durable, reliable and comfortable. Featuring triple stitched seams to last a long time, a gusted crotch for great mobility and a folding knife sheath for the pocket, these pants are well thought out and ready for your hunting trip. Rock these pants in dry fields and any open environments where you’re chasing game animals. Pair it with a Late Season Wetland Hunting Shirt in Midweight or in Heavyweight for a matching look.
- Available in Pin Oak and Ash solid colors as well as our Midland 2.0, Wetland, and Woodland camouflage patterns
- Durable Cordura ™ nylon blend with a little bit of stretch for optimal comfort
- 84% Cotton, 14% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Hip Tethers on both sides for easy attachment and support of hip boots
- Folding knife sheath on front right pocket
- Gusseted crotch for added mobility and comfortable wear
- Triple Stitched Seams
- Straight Fit & True to Size
Machine Wash Cold, No Bleach. Do not use Fabric Softener. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Great fit & price!
Fit is perfect. Tough fabric, perfect for walking through the woods.
I bought a larger size as maternity pants. Worked wonderfully for pheasant hunting. No sand burrs even penetrated them!
I have the top and bottom in the midland 2.0. Great dove hunting and keep me cool in the Texas sun. Absolutely recommended.
I love these pants. They fit great, feel great, and look great. They’re definitely thick pants so they get hot in the Texas heat, go figure, but worth it for the extra protection out in the field. I definitely recommend these!
Can't wait to wear them opening day of Archery. They fit well though.
Haven't worn them yet. To hot in the woods right now. I'll check them out in the fall
Without wearing them in the fields first, it's highly likely I will love them. Perfect fit & true to size - keepers. Thank you, Duckcamp
I love the slight stretch in the fabric of these pants! The material feels like it will last a lot longer than cotton duck pants.
Brush Pant - Late Season Woodland