This is the best fleece hoodie for hunting in flooded timber or any other wooded environments. Duck Camp’s proprietary Woodland pattern features vertical lines that mimic the vertical lines in tree bark, keeping you concealed and warm while you’re chasing flooded timber mallards or that big swamp donkey buck. This fleece hoodie is extremely warm because it dons a thick fleece lining and a durable nylon exterior to cut the wind. We highly recommend getting a couple because you’ll want at least one camo hoodie and one solid color hoodie. To the woods we go!
- Wader pockets with fleece lining for ultimate hand warmth
- High gauge Nylon Cordura blend face fabric for wearing under bibs and waders
- Cordura fabric technology protects against scuffing, pilling and other abrasion
- Also available in Midland 2.0 camo, Late Season Wetland camo, and Cypress solid color versions
- Fleece lined kangaroo pocket with a horizontal zipper for valuables and calls
- Ultra-soft hand feel on the super warm fleece underlayer
- Double layer hood for concealment and warmth
- Hood toggles for a warm hug on your face and added concealment
- DWR treated face fabric for water resistance
- Hip hem toggles for a more snug fit or to keep wind out
Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Lay flat or tumble dry low to dry. Cold Iron if needed.
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Head Guide Fleece Hoodie - Half Zip - Moss
I bought this for the upcoming duck season and mainly just for hunting, but I’ve been wearing it everywhere! It’s very comfy and fits great. The hand warming pockets are perfect I can’t wait to wear this hoodie with my waders.
Great for those chilly days and it’s the perfect weight not too heavy or bulky. Plan to use it as my go to for this winter in combination with my duck camp camo vest.
All around great hoodie, not too bulky but still plenty warm. Love all the pockets. Would recommend to anyone great for any conditions
This will be a great addition for hunting this fall/winter. Can be used as a mid or outer layer. Outstanding garment: comfortable fit, warm, and good range of motion. The design features were well thought out: chest high hand warmers, zippered valuables pocket, toggles to adjust hem and hood. Great product.
My son and daughter will love this during Hunting Season
Fits very well and seems to be very well made. Looking forward to giving it a run as the temperatures drop and duck season gets underway here.
Very pleased with product.
Great hoodies this is the second I’ve bought so far. Great quality and keeps me dry love it
Looking forward to using this in deer camp...too damn hot in TX right now. Fit is perfect (I'm 6'2" 180 lbs and got the L). Quality is excellent and looks like it will be one of those pullovers i can wear for days in camp because i'm too lazy to change. Great product from Duck Camp.