A fishing shirt should be functional, and that’s exactly what the short sleeve Hooksetter shirt brings to the water. These are the best fishing shirts for any type of species you’re chasing. They feature a breathable Nylon fabric, a rubber forceps clip, oversized pockets with magnetic closure, and a hidden microfiber sunglasses swatch on the bottom flap. Snag a couple, at least, because these will be your new go-to fishing shirts.
- Breathable Nylon Supplex fabric
- Microfiber sunglasses cloth on bottom hem
- Rubber clip on front chest pocket to attach forceps
- Mesh venting in yoke
- Tabbed button collar - hidden button under stylish collar
- Bi-swing venting system for full range of motion and breathability
- Right chest zippered pocket large enough for phone or tackle box
- Left chest double pocket with magnetic closure for easy entry
- Elbow button to keep sleeves in place when rolled up
- Full fit through the shoulders; athletic fit through the body
Machine wash cold. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do not use fabric softener.
After seeing the camo patterns DuckCamp offers, I immediately bought the entire woodland series for turkey, deer, and duck season. And now these light, versatile, and comfortable buttonups for fishing inshore??What other brands offer that amount of versatility??!! DuckCamp is now a core staple of my daily and seasonal attire for any occasion. You won't regret any purchase from them and customer service is top notch. Keep up the great work DuckCamp!
Got more than I was expecting. Great comfort, fit and my new favorite fishing shirt. Highly recommended.
By far. Do it. Breathes much better than the others I have. Will be getting more.
A very comfortable shirt that fits great. The magnet pockets are so cool. Highly recommend this shirt.. you won’t be disappointed!
A bit thicker material than most comparable fishing shirts, but the breathability and quality is top notch.
Fits good and I like the weight of it.
Soft, comfortable, fits just right, well thought out pockets, I could go on. I don’t have a single bad thing to say about this shirt, best thing in my closet at the moment
Best shirts I own and it ain’t even close