A fishing shirt should be functional, and that’s exactly what the short sleeve Hooksetter shirt brings to the water. These are the best fishing shirts for any type of species you’re chasing. They feature a breathable Nylon fabric, a rubber forceps clip, oversized pockets with magnetic closure, and a hidden microfiber sunglasses swatch on the bottom flap. Snag a couple, at least, because these will be your new go-to fishing shirts.
- Breathable Nylon Supplex fabric
- Microfiber sunglasses cloth on bottom hem
- Rubber clip on front chest pocket to attach forceps
- Mesh venting in yoke
- Tabbed button collar - hidden button under stylish collar
- Bi-swing venting system for full range of motion and breathability
- Right chest zippered pocket large enough for phone or tackle box
- Left chest double pocket with magnetic closure for easy entry
- Elbow button to keep sleeves in place when rolled up
- Full fit through the shoulders; athletic fit through the body
Machine wash cold. Do not use chlorine bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron. Do not use fabric softener.
The quality and fit for this shirt is perfect!
Outstanding shirt. Highly recommended!
I bought this shirt for my husband and he loves it! Great fit and very comfortable.
Shirt fit and feel is very important to me and this particular shirt nails it. Wears really well, looks great, I get compliments every outing I make with it on .
Duck Camp has apparently changed their sizing from the shirts I purchased last year, or maybe it is just for their "fishing" line. The Large was huge on me, both in diameter and length, and the Medium was too tight. The fabric is also really heavy for a fishing shirt, compared to Poncho, Columbia, etc. I live in Texas and this would be too hot for any month after May.
Nice materials and workmanship. Slimmer fit so fits me well. Only suggestion is make pockets larger and zipper on right pocket should go other way so right hand can use.
Fits great. I'm 6' 190 lbs and the large is a perfect fit. Shirt is comfortable and well made.
Thought it was a great looking shirt but actually sent it back. My only issue with it was that I felt it was too long to wear untucked & small was not an option - you may want to consider adding smalls which could be shorter. Everything else was great. I also got some 7” scout shorts, love them. Will probably order some more at some point....
Just bought two of your shirts and love how they fit
still waiting for delivery