All other lightweight pants step aside - there’s a new kid on the block. We’re confident we’ve created the best fishing pants on the market today. With useful features and stylish design, these quick-dry Drifter Pants will be your go-to fishing pants when you grab your rods and head out to the water. UPF40+ sun protection and a 2-way stretch Nylon fabric make sure you stay cool and airy when wearing these pants. Available in Sandbar and River Rock colors. Straight leg cut with a comfortable, relaxed fit.
- 2-way stretch Nylon Taslan material with wicking
- Quick-Dry, Lightweight & Breathable
- Large back pockets with magnetic closure
- Articulated knees for added mobility
- Embroidered ‘Flying D’ on back pocket
- Gusseted crotch for extra comfort
- Front zippered pocket to hold phone and other valuables
- Comfort fit waistband with belt loops plus small elastic stretch section to help them fit just right, not tight
- Pant Sizing
- SizeWaistInseam Length (Reg/Tall)Small3031/33Medium3231/33Large3432/34Large/XL3632/34XL3832/34XXL4032/34XXXL4232/34
Tall Sizes - We recommend ordering a tall size for those 6' 2" or taller
Deciding Between Sizes? If you're deciding between sizes it's best to order up a size. Brush Pants run slim in waist.
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to guide you to the correct size.
Great stuff,,great fit
First pair and loving them.
Medium is not a true base 32waist size - closer to a 33+.
Maybe add a cinch/some way to tighten the pant cuffs.
exceptionally cut, excellent fabric weight and pocket construction
My new favorite pants. Just bought a second pair.
I have nothing else to say. I'm either wearing these or the drifter shorts.
These are my favorite pants. I wear them all the time. I have one black suit for funerals...aside from that I'm either in these puppies or in the drifter shorts.
I order these in a regular large and they are extremely long. I had to pay to get them hemmed and tapered.
Great for wading out and then heading to dinner right after. These pants are versatile and ready for these Spring-Fall outdoor activities. They fit a little baggy, so order true to size.
These are by far the most comfortable pants I’ve ever owned.