Not all rain jackets are created equal. This Maritime rain jacket is feather light, waterproof and super breathable. We couldn’t find a rain jacket that was both waterproof and breathable, so we spent some time developing the best rain jacket out there. This 3-layer (3L) jacket has a face fabric, waterproof middle layer and a backing. The advantage of the multiple layers is that there is a soft next to skin layer, so you won’t get that sticky feeling on your skin. The outer layer is a durable Nylon ripstop that’s well suited for all of your outdoor adventures.
- 25,000g Breathability Rating
- 10,000mm Waterproof ability
- Hood with Drawstring Toggles that you can cinch down
- Built-in Visor retains the shape of the hood
- Pit Vents to release heat
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- 6 total pockets: 3 interior and 3 exterior
- All zippers are waterproof including main zipper and pockets
- Sealed Seams
- Adjustable drawcord hem along the waist for protection against the elements
- Packs into its own pocket for easy storage and transport
When the husband bends a page in the catalogue, and leaves it open…you know you found a winner. He loves everything he has purchased from Duck Camp, and I know this will be his favorite since it’s from me :)
It was raining sideways today and this set kept me bone dry! Can’t wait to use it this Turkey season!
This is it....the last rain jacket you'll need. Commercial fishing to hunting in the elements keeps you dry AF and blocks wind like a champ. Lightweight and small. True to fit...6'4'' 200 lbs. 36.5 in sleeve ...XL is perfect.
Fits nice and has lots of pockets, one small shower and beaded up nicely.
Live in Texas and was setting up blinds for the first split. It was typical Texas cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon but it also was raining. Stayed warm and dry love the jacket
Great raincoat! Really happy with the quality and value for the price. The fit is true and works for layering or just as a rain jacket. This is my first Duck Camp purchasing and will be buying more.
Lightweight, great fit, kept me perfectly dry. The hood feels too big but other than that no issues.
Great jacket, super light and comfortable, only used in light showers so far but has easily withstood those