If you’re looking for a great camouflage vest for hunting and casual wear, you’ve come to the right spot. Sporting Duck Camp’s proprietary Late Season Wetland camouflage pattern, this performance hunting vest is made with a 4-way stretch fabric so it moves with you as you’re hunting waterfowl or other game animals. The 3-layer construction makes for ease of movement and allows the hunter to stay warm and protected from the elements. Use this vest as the middle layer to your Late Season Wetland system. Simply add the Late Season Wetland Vantage Jacket, Vantage Pants and Vantage Cap to complete your system for the wetlands.
- 4-way stretch fabric treated with C6 DWR (water repellency)
- 3-Layer construction -- 46% Nylon, 46% Poly, 8% Spandex bonded with fleece
- 10,000mm water repellent rating. 10,000mm breathability rating
- 315 g/m weight
- 6 pockets: handwarmer pockets with magnet closure, waterproof zippered front hand pockets, external and internal chest pockets lined in tricot fleece
- Zipper pull chest pocket for your release aid or other valuables
- Sharp lines and an athletic fit for warmth and ease of movement
- Length is specifically cut for mobility and pant pocket access on the hunt - If you are between sizes, size up
- Top Sizing
- SizeChest (in)Sleeve (in)
Questions: If you have any questions about sizing and fit please send us an email at email@example.com, chat us in the bottom right of your screen (within business hours), or call us at 737-238-1274 and we'll be happy to guide you to the correct size.
The good first. Very comfortable. Excellent craftmanship. Materials seem spot on. Bought an XL. Fit was perfect in chest. Unfortunately, vest was WAY too short. In understand the plan was to have it "sit at the waist" and taper in the back, but, unfortunately, for those of us over 6'3" I suspect (I'm 6-5, about 240 lbs), this leaves the bottom of the vest stopping just below the belly button. Never made it to my waist. Had to return. Tried an XXL afterwards, but same problem & will now be returning it as well. Really hated it, as I have and do thoroughly enjoy all my other DuckCamp products.
I was very pleased with my purchase from Duck Camp. The quality of material and workmanship truly exceeded my expectations.
Great fit, perfect warmth, great in the brush
6’1” 215. The large doesn’t leave much room for layering underneath
This is a gift for a friend but the quality appears to be fantastic!